Human Resources & Recruitment Officer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a n experienced HR & Recruitment Officer to join our busy Human Resources Department at Autism at Kingwood.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly per son to join a growing, charity based in Reading, Berkshire that provides person-centred support to approximately 140 autistic adults and people with Asperger’s Syndrome, across the Thames Valley. We provide this support so that they can to live the lives they choose.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have experience of recruiting staff with knowledge of the social care sector desirable.
- Use their own initiative and ideas to run high volume campaigns
- Have worked in Human Resources for at least one year; ideally have a good understanding of legislation and managing employee relations.
- Have excellent communication , literacy and computer skills whilst being self motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrate a pro active approach to your work and be proficient in MS Excel & Word.
- Be able to work within a small team, promoting the culture of the organisation whilst building relationships at all levels
- Be prepared to travel to our Didcot office on a regular basis (approx.)
- Excellent benefits including generous holiday
- Sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent career development & training opportunities
- A comprehensive Autism induction program
- Travel time and mileage paid where applicable
- Great refer a friend incentive scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please download Application form here or call us on 01189 310 143 to receive a paper copy
CLOSING DATE: 10th July 2019
INTERVIEW DATES: 17th & 19th July 2019