Autism at Kingwood’s Strategic Objectives
- Improve how we support people at all our services to have independent lives – we call this active support.
- Look at the best method on how to support people with Asperger’s to lead an engaging life.
- Look at best way to support 18-25 year olds at our Transition Service to help them live independently when they leave.
- Make sure all the people we support have access to activities that they will like or help them to live independently – we call this the Kingwood activity centre.
- Help autistic people to live in suitable accommodation.
- Make sure Autism at Kingwood let others know the best way to support autistic people through our research projects.
- Encourage people to say good things about Autism at Kingwood and that we always have enough money for our activities.