Our Quality Assurance
It is essential that we have complete confidence in the quality of the services we provide. Quality Assurance is reviewed on an ongoing basis and we welcome any contributions you may wish to make to this process.
We believe that we can only do our work successfully if we remain person centred and:
- ensure choice for the people we support and the encouragement of self-direction and independence.
- build strong relationships and trust between the staff and those we support.
- recognise the individual and their unique needs.
- provide opportunities for people we support (as well as staff).
- promote a sense of self-worth.
- find ways for people to enjoy themselves and realise a sense of achievement.
In order to achieve these, we have made these commitments to the people we support
- To do our very best to do what we say we will do.
- Give you the support that is written into your support plan.
- Make sure you are involved in any decisions about your support.
- Help you to make your life enjoyable and fulfilling.
- Give you advice about being healthy and safe.
- Help you to tell us what you think of our service.
- Help you complain if you are not happy.
- Make sure your support workers are trained and supervised to do their job.
- Make sure your support workers treat you and your home with respect and support you to keep it clean and well maintained.
- Try to make sure the same support workers support you.
- Have the right insurance for the work we do.