Kingwood’s Strategic Objectives
- Improve how we support people at all our services to have independent lives – we call this active support.
- Look at the best method on how to support people with Asperger’s to lead an engaging life.
- Look at best way to support 18-25 year olds at Kingwood College to help them live independently when they leave – we call this transition service.
- Make sure all the people we support have access to activities that they will like or help them to live independently – we call this the Kingwood activity centre.
- To help people with autism live in suitable accommodation. Kingwood will buy or build houses and become a landlord.
- Make sure Kingwood let others know the best way to support people with ASD through our research projects.
- To make sure people say good things about Kingwood and that we always have enough money for our activities.