Kingwood - Key Strategic Objectives 2011/12
Kingwood’s strategy for the coming strategic period until 2014 is organised into five objectives.
- Quality: to strive to deliver excellent quality for the people we support, their families and commissioners
- Expertise: to improve the expertise and commitment of our staff and other stakeholders
- Policy: to contribute to policy development by generating and disseminating evidence about best practice
- Collaboration: to enhance the quality of our services and contribute to the well-being of all young people and adults with autism by collaboration with others in the field
- Efficiency: to run an efficient and high performing business