Kingwood are looking for an Autism Support Workers and Bank Autism Support workers across Oxfordshire, West Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Read more »
SENSORY PROFILING CARDS
Purchase online here »
Find out more »
Autism at Kingwood Objectives
- To deliver high quality service provision that meets the changing needs of people we support and is Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-Led. Embedding the Kingwood Approach model of support with consideration to emerging best practice within the sector.
- To be economically viable with a forecast for on-going financial stability.
- To strengthen further our reputation and widen the geographical area of service provision.
- To develop a wider range of meaningful development and leisure activities, including employment, through fundraising and the research and development fund; offering opportunities to people we support.
- To increase the provision of housing and accommodation options to meet the needs of people with autism, and to further the broader objectives of the organisation.
- To contribute to the evidence base about support for people with autism and to National policy.
A young man we support says…
“I like to be happy and I really enjoy laughing. I do that a lot with different staff at where I live.
The staff are encouraging me to be more assertive and I am really happy about that.”