Autism at Kingwood Objectives
- To deliver high quality service provision that meets the changing needs of people we support and is Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-Led. Embedding the Kingwood Approach model of support with consideration to emerging best practice within the sector.
- To be economically viable with a forecast for on-going financial stability.
- To strengthen further our reputation and widen the geographical area of service provision.
- To develop a wider range of meaningful development and leisure activities, including employment, through fundraising and the research and development fund; offering opportunities to people we support.
- To increase the provision of housing and accommodation options to meet the needs of people with autism, and to further the broader objectives of the organisation.
- To contribute to the evidence base about support for people with autism and to National policy.
Kingwood are looking for an Autism Support Workers and Bank Autism Support workers across Oxfordshire, West Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Read more »
SENSORY PROFILING CARDS
Purchase online here »
Kingwood Quiz Night – 28th January 2017
Kingwood Quiz Night – Fundraising Quiz Night in Radley Oxfordshire. tickets are £5
Read here »
A young man we support says…
“I like to be happy and I really enjoy laughing. I do that a lot with different staff at where I live.
The staff are encouraging me to be more assertive and I am really happy about that.”