- Improve how we support people at all our services to have independent lives – we call this active support.
- Look at the best method on how to support people with Asperger’s to lead an engaging life.
- Look at best way to support 18-25year olds at Kingwood College to help them live independently when they leave – we call this transition service.
- Make sure all the people we support have access to activities that they will like or help them to live independently – we call this the Kingwood activity centre.
- To help people with autism live in suitable accommodation. Kingwood will buy or build houses and become a landlord.
- Make sure Kingwood let others know the best way to support people with ASD through our research projects.
- To make sure people say good things about Kingwood and that we always have enough money for our activities.
Kingwood are looking for an Autism Support Workers and Bank Autism Support workers across Oxfordshire, West Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Read more »
A young man we support says…
“I like to be happy and I really enjoy laughing…. I do that a lot with different staff at where I live.
The staff are encouraging me to be more assertive and I am really happy about that.”