Kingwood are looking for an Autism Support Workers and Bank Autism Support workers across Oxfordshire, West Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
Read more »
Autism at Kingwood Gender Pay Gap Report
See the report here.
Care Quality Inspection
We are pleased to share with you our recent CQC Inspection report for which we are tremendously proud of.
The report highlights the fantastic work that is being undertaken to support people with Autism and the real differences that it is making to people’s lives.
We are so grateful and proud of our staff for the unending commitment to people and their ability to demonstrate their passion and resilience in many challenging areas.
Our thanks to everyone for their contributions and ongoing support for Autism at Kingwood.
Read the report here.
SENSORY PROFILING CARDS
Purchase online here »
Find out more »
Autism at Kingwood Objectives
- To deliver high quality service provision that meets the changing needs of people we support and is Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-Led. Embedding the Kingwood Approach model of support with consideration to emerging best practice within the sector.
- To be economically viable with a forecast for on-going financial stability.
- To strengthen further our reputation and widen the geographical area of service provision.
- To develop a wider range of meaningful development and leisure activities, including employment, through fundraising and the research and development fund; offering opportunities to people we support.
- To increase the provision of housing and accommodation options to meet the needs of people with autism, and to further the broader objectives of the organisation.
- To contribute to the evidence base about support for people with autism and to National policy.
A young man we support says…
“I like to be happy and I really enjoy laughing. I do that a lot with different staff at where I live.
The staff are encouraging me to be more assertive and I am really happy about that.”